Hatch speaks again on Microsoft

Senator Hatch had some choice words for the Microsoft Innovation Day Rally.

=====
The release of Windows 95 was accompanied by a theme song.  For innovators
seeking to compete with Bill Gates, for PC makers who feel they have little
choice but to steer clear of any actions that might upset their
relationship with Microsoft, and for consumers increasingly beholden to
Microsoft for software products, I wonder whether the theme song for
Windows 98 shouldn't be another Rolling Stones song: 'Under My Thumb.'
=====

Further comments (no list material) here.
http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/content/zdnn/0505/313513.html

--
Eric Bennett (http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/), Cornell Biochemistry Department

Forgive me if the idea of 60 computer execs gathering to say nice things
about Microsoft reminds me of gangland Chicago. Or, perhaps, the scene in
the movie "The Untouchables" in which Al Capone is walking around the
dinner table with a baseball bat. -David Coursey, ZDNN

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/humor .