Re: This is getting confusing! :) (fwd)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: da' sweet talker <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.games.roguelike.angband
Subject: Re: This is getting confusing! :)

Valerian Wrote:
>     the YAFM (Yet Another Funny Message) phenomenon.  *Not* something
>         you get in Angband except on very rare occasions.

But when you do get it, it can be fun (if not annoying):

You have a piece of Elvish Waybread <more>
It breathes fire <more>
You die.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that this was hilarious. Maybe it was
a little too late.

Although I'll admit, NetHack certainly takes 1st prize for funny
messages.
------- end of forwarded message -------
provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/humor .