For Smart People Only!

This is so ridiculous I'm actually considering responding to it just to see
what the next step in the scam is...

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

I say to heck with Janet Reno.
- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft Vice President, discussing the government
lawsuit against Microsoft

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .