Cyberian Outpost's Speedy Shipping

I recently made an online order from Cyberian Outpost.   I just checked
their order tracking web page.  Here is what it says:

================
Click on an order below to display it:

Date ordered:	Order number:	Confirmation number:	Order Status:
12/12/97 	136273 		268982 			COMPLETED

[I click...]

Item status:
This item was shipped on 12/11/97.

They knew I was coming ahead of time, it seems.

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )

I say to heck with Janet Reno.
- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft Vice President, discussing the government
lawsuit against Microsoft

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .