Fwd: economist on year 2000

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

Every time you turn on your new car, you're turning on 20 microprocessors.
Every time
you use an ATM, you're using a computer. Every time I use a settop box or
game machine,
I'm using a computer. The only computer you don't know how to work is your
Microsoft
computer, right?  -Scott McNealy, Sun Microsystems

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .