Let's hear a round of applause for DLLs...

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

Windows DNA: another frightening software mutation from Microsoft!
http://www.microsoft.com/sitebuilder/dna/default.asp

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .