Re: Ellison takes a fun jab at Microsoft

On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Eric M. Bennett wrote:

>Shakespeare has the Seven Stages of Man. Now Larry Ellison has Microsoft's
>Four Stages of Stealing an Idea.

[snip]

>"Microsoft's distinctive competence is adjustment - facing up to a lapse,
>having the debate and fixing it or filling the hole," says George Colony of
>Forrester Research.

Through some horrible fluke, I read the first three words of the
preceding paragraph as "Microsoft's faltulent complacence".

Urg...

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."