(fwd) Re: Turing Tests (was: lying on the internet (was: Question on female masturbation))

-- forwarded message --
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:03:44 CST
From: "W. Cathey" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: soc.sexuality.general
Subject: Re: Turing Tests (was: lying on the internet (was: Question on female masturbation))

>   Getting back to sex...there are programs out there to simulate a
>'netsex' experience, as if you were talking erotically to a partner
>over the internet.  (Come on, you all know what I mean.  <:) )  It seems
>to me these are good examples of 'limited topic' Turing programs.  Has
>anyone tried a piece of software like that?  Is it believable?  Is it
>any good?  :)
>Remus Shepherd   ([email protected])

I have gone to chat rooms before and tried to get into the netsex thing, but
to be honest, every exchange I have had felt like a turing program.  No
matter what direction I tried to direct the conversation, it bounced back to
me in the same monotonous direction.  It was rather like an erotic backboard
in tennis.

This is the type of exchange I remember:

ME:    Hi, my name is Carter.  What's yours?
HER:    I'm SexySlut4U.  Wanna fuck?
ME:    Yeah, I guess so.  I am a little new to...
HER:    Oh God, yes.  I love looking watching you undress.
ME:    Thanks.  You look great too.  What exactly do you look like?
HER:    I'm a 19-year-old with a tight and lean body except for my enormous
breasts.  Would you like to
            suck on my nipples, while I take off you pants?
ME:    Ok, hmmm.  Love those nipples.  Gee, you gotta love those nipples.
Um, um.  What part of the world
            do you live in?
HER:    Oh God, yes, I love it when you tease me with your teeth.  Ahhh,
don't bite too hard.  I am going crazy.
ME:    Yeah, it's something alright.  Sorry about biting too hard.
HER:    Oh, you're so big and hard.  Do you want to put it in me?
ME:    Sure.  Do you need anything from me or can you take it from here.
HER:    Ahhhh, that is so good.  Faster.  To the left.  Up, up.  Now slow
down and stay inside...
ME:    Ok.
HER:    I am so hot, it's not going to be much longer.
ME:    Don't wait for me.
HER:    OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
ME:
HER:    That was amazing.  I mean life-changing.
ME:
HER:    You were incredible.  I have never felt anything like that.
ME:
HER:    Three orgasms in a row.  WOW.
ME:    Sorry about that.  I went to get some chips.  Now, where were we.
HER:    I'll chat with you anytime.  bye.
ME:    Well, ok.  see you around.

I just have a hard time getting aroused by such an exchange.  I am not
against somebody getting their rocks off online, but it just isn't for me.

-Carter

-- end of forwarded message --

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."