(fwd) Sheldon Brown's Geomagnetic Booster

-- forwarded message --
From: Sheldon Brown <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech,Rec.bicycles.racing,Rec.bicycles.marketplace,Rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,fr.rec.sport.vtt
Subject: Sheldon Brown's Geomagnetic Booster
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 00:04:46 -0500

The latest, and arguably one of the most important develompents ever in
bicycle technology is:

     Sheldon Brown's Geomagnetic Booster

This astonishing breakthrough allows you to draw power from the Earth itself
to help speed you on your way!

You can read all about it at our new Web page:

     http://www.sheldonbrown.com/geomag.html

Sheldon "Sparks" Brown
Menlo Park, New Jersey
|  To invent, you need a good imagination  |
|  and a pile of junk.    --Thomas Edison  |
     Phone 617-244-1040    FAX 617-244-1041
       http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris
-- end of forwarded message --

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."