Yo-Yo (fwd)

When a Penn Stater makes rec.humor.funny with original, PSU-related,
anti-Microsoft material, I think it needs to go to mph-humor.

Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny
From: [email protected] (Mangesh Madhav Kasbekar)
Subject: Yo-Yo

Microsoft and Tandem, when they came to campus interviews here at Penn State,
brought Yo-Yo's among other toys they usually bring..

I wonder if the Yo-Yo's reflect how their systems and servers are :
They go down, you bring them up.
They go down again, you bring them up again..
They go down AGAIN, you bring them up AGAIN...

--
Selected by Jim Griffith.  MAIL your joke (jokes ONLY) to [email protected].
If you see a problem with an RHF posting, reply to the poster please,

This joke's link: http://comedy.clari.net/rhf/jokes/98/Mar/yoyo.html
provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/humor .