Wrong number

>From the "letters to the editor" for the online edition of MacAddict magazine:

=====
SORRY, WRONG NUMBER

Talk about customer service. A kindly Intuit rep suggested I call "800-FOR-
INTUIT" for a customer service question. I dialed it, not paying attention
to the fact that FOR INTUIT contains 2 digits more than a phone number.
Surprise, surprise, dialing "800-367-4688", or "800-FOR-INTU" gets you a
hot sex phone line. I'll betcha Intuit's gonna be changing that soon!
- E. Bond Francisco
====

--
Eric Bennett, [email protected], Cornell University Biochemistry Department
http://www.pobox.com/~ericb (Follow "About Me" link for PGP public key.)

Microsoft once declared its goal to be "Windows everywhere." Today
Windows is omnipresent, but everywhere people are whispering, "Maybe
Windows is fundamentally broken."  -Windows Tech Magazine, October 1997

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/humor .