Software delays

>From: Gilbert Coville <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: PTF Book & DR3
>
>At 10:08 AM -0500 1/22/98, Steve Hideg wrote:
>
>>Hi! Any more news on when DR3 will be available (i.e. Gilbert having a
>>master ready)?
>
>As Nick accused me recently, "DR3 has been days away for over a month now."

[snip blathering]

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
PGP key available at http://www.pobox.com/~ericb/eric/aboutme.html

Microsoft realized the jumbled mess of data it created on your hard drive
closely resembles the unending tangle of information on the Web, so you
might as well navigate Win 95 with its Web browser.
-Randy Whitted, TechWeb Online

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/humor .