I find the whole thing rather amusing, even though I don't know the
culprit.

=========

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:40:22, in soc.singles
[email protected] (Crash Street Kidd) wrote:

From: [email protected] (Crash Street Kidd)
Newsgroups: soc.singles
Subject: Being Gay is Hard, but I found GREG
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:40:22

Being Gay is hard, but my good buddy, Greggy Sutter, is very helpful.
I would just like to take this time to thank Greg Sutter for being
their for me when I need someone.  Newsgroups allows me to be myself.
I know I say dumb things on newsgroups that I should not say & I'm
sorry.  I don't mean to be rude to people but it's tough being gay.
The Crash Street Kidd is here to stay so B+WEAR

playing hard,
Crash Street Kidd

-  I learned not to play too hard

=========
--
Gregory S. Sutter                            "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                     "You uudecode it."