Re: Numerology; Re: Contribute to the Mac Bible!

On Wed, Jan 14, 1998 at 02:55:17PM -0500, Eric Bennett quoted:

> Have you never read about not serving Micros... erm, the Mammon? And don't
> you get 666 if you add the octal values of "Bill Gates" in ASCII?

>From numerology and Bill Gates to number theory and Bill Gates, I recently
read a quote from "The Road Ahead" in netnews.

According to Bill, the most important development in breaking modern
cryptography would be a means of "factoring large prime numbers".

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.