Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 00:00:49 -0330 (NST)
From: Andrew Vardy <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: scripts

Say Gregory, I have a question.

I looked at your home page.  And on some link, I found a lot of
information on scripts, and finding some.

I have wondered, what are scripts about?  Unix scripts.  What do they do?
I have wondered this for a rather long while!

People seem to like them.  And do a lot to make long and complex ones.

But I've never read in any message talking about or presenting one any use
that seemed interesting.

Is there a script school?  Are they all university students that make
these things?  If so, where do they find the time?  If not, they must get
their learning from spontaneous meditation or something.  I'm not a
programmer.  But if I were.  I wouldn't know the attraction.

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .