[[email protected]: cvs commit: ports/converters/uudeview Makefile ports/converters/uulib Makefile]

-----Forwarded message from Tim Vanderhoek <[email protected]>-----

From: Tim Vanderhoek <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 00:50:27 -0800 (PST)
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: cvs commit: ports/converters/uudeview Makefile ports/converters/uulib
         Makefile

hoek        1997/12/07 00:50:27 PST

  Modified files:
    converters/uudeview  Makefile
    converters/uulib     Makefile
  Log:
  Remove MASTER_SITE ftp.uni-frankfurt.de.

  530-Unser FTP Server ist wegen eines Plattencrash leider nicht verfuegbar.

  I think the rough general translation of this is

  "We have been Plattencrash'd and are now verfuegbar'ed.  While this is
  theoretically a temporary situation, we are still verfuegbar'ed for the
  immediately forseeable future."

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.14      +3 -4      ports/converters/uudeview/Makefile
  1.13      +2 -3      ports/converters/uulib/Makefile

-----End of forwarded message-----
provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .