Imagine my amazement...

When I got a mail from a scholarship search service in which I have been
registered.  This NEW scholarship is available!  Check out the
details...

===

Microsoft Money 98 Scholarship Contest

#18733
Deadline: December 31, 1997
Majors: All Areas of Study
Value: $2500
Number of Awards: 10

college or university, who are at least 18 years of age and U.S.
citizens. The contest asks participants to write an original essay on
the importance of maintaining financial fitness during college and on
how Money 98 Financial Suite can help students make smart financial
decisions. In addition, he/she must also answer five MS Money
product-related questions.

Additional Information:  To enter, visit the Microsoft Money web site at
http://www.fastweb.com/microsoft/ and download the free trial version of
Microsoft Money 98 Financial Suite. Then return to
http://www.fastweb.com where you will find an Official Application in
your fastWEB mailbox.

Contact:
Microsoft, Inc.

===

Argh!

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."