Your clocks are Pagan, too (was Re: I'm pagan so what?) (fwd)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: [email protected] (Ken Robinson)
Newsgroups: psu.flame
Subject: Your clocks are Pagan, too (was Re: I'm pagan so what?)

In article <[email protected]> [email protected] (Faithless One) writes:

>6. Explain why I should believe that your god is all-good when the only
>real information we have about him is the Bible, which clearly describes
>him as both good and evil. (See Isaiah 30:32, Luke 14:26, Numbers 31:17-18,
>Matthew 10:34, Amos 3:6, Deuteronomy 18:8, Deuteronomy 20:16, Exodus 20:5,
>Exodus 32:27, Isaiah 45:7, Psalms 52:5, Luke 22:36, and Jeremiah 18:11 for
>a small sample of Biblical passages which describe Jehovah as having an
>evil morality at times).

Why do you give your clocks names and why do they give strange displays?
k e N was unaware of clocks going past 52 o'clock.

k e N

------- end of forwarded message -------

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.