Tillamook

Donald Adair writes:

>Tillamook is a Native American word. More to the point, there's a town in
>>Oregon named Tillamook, and its most famous export is cheese.
>
>How appropriate is that?

(Tillamook is the code-name of Intel's recently released low-power notebook
chip.)

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

I heard all these people start to clap when [Bill] Gates said browsers
should be free. Well, I think operating systems should be free.  -Jim
Barksdale, Netscape Communications

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .