OS User Stereotypes

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

I say to heck with Janet Reno [and the Justice Department]! - Steve
Ballmer, Vice President, Microsoft Corp., responding to the Department of
Justice lawsuit filed against Microsoft on October 20, 1997 (quoted at:
http://biz.yahoo.com/finance/97/10/22/cpq_msft_2.html)

Attaboy Steve!  Use that rational though of yours to show 'em who's boss!

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .