Fwd: Microsoft Tells it like it is!

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

Only Microsoft's bumbling has made it possible for Netcenter to
out-innovate MSN despite Microsoft's huge head start. . . I've heard
rumblings of a major online reorganization at Microsoft. One that will
combine its current sites (msn.com, microsoft.com, perhaps even msnbc.com)
into something that looks... well, that looks a lot like Netcenter. If you
can't beat them... steal their best ideas and outspend them.  - Jesse
Berst, ZDNet Anchordesk

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .