Mormonism spawns computer graphics

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

In the office market, once you get into Microsoft Office, it's a Roach
Motel.  You cannot get out.  Someone else controls the file formats in such
a way that it's very hard to get out.  In the media space, MPEG, AC3 Dolby,
FireWire, all these are external formats, not controlled by any of the
players.  That's where we think we have more room, because no one is
playing games with the formats. - Jean Louis Gassee, CEO, Be Inc.

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .