Bill's column

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .