[[email protected]: aloha --> yoda migration...]

----- Forwarded message from "Michael S. Sipior" <[email protected]> -----

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:09:27 -0400
From: "Michael S. Sipior" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
        [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
        [email protected]
Subject: aloha --> yoda migration...

Hey,

	So my biggest question about host yoda is: will xcalc now
use reverse-polish notation? ;-)

zathras[1] ssh yoda

  CONNECTED ARE YOU TO THE PENN STATE ASTRONOMY & ASTROPHYSICS
  COMPUTER NETWORK. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS PROHIBITED IS. LOGIN ATTEMPTS
  MONITORED WILL BE. MMMM?

yoda[1] force
force: Command found is not.

yoda[2] try
try: Command found is not.

yoda[3] which try
Do, or do not, there is no try.

yoda[4] a.out
Segmentation Fault. That is why you fail.

yoda[5] uname -a
SunOS yoda 5.6
When 900 years old are you, look so good your operating system will not!

yoda[6]

	I guess I've watched those movies one time too often...

Darth Sipior

--
Chorus:    Why do you cry out thus, unless at some vision of horror?
Cassandra: The house reeks of death and dripping blood.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * That's not mayonnaise...
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *