(fwd) Someone makes your life hell?

-- forwarded message --
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 06:42:30 +0200
From: magic <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch,alt.thebird.hippie,alt.thebird.liberal,alt.thedavid,alt.theft.sign-stealing,alt.the-jihad
Subject: Someone makes your life hell?

Hello of friends!

Someone makes your life hell? I can help you!
I can influence the fate so negatively by concentration of
humans so that it to die! I have this ability since my childhood.
Why functioned I do not know it. I need only one photo
(no printing, no in-scanned picture etc.!) and the rufnamen of the
person. The effect usually occurs within 2 months by a usually which was

to blame for accident. I can influence the type of the accident.
Information about the normal endangerment of the person (e.g. weapons,
driving
a car, mountain pastes etc..) increase the probability of success.
If I daily 10 minutes invest and 30 days am situated my success ratio
with approx. 60%!

Prices: 50 US $ per day
probability of success:
Only 1 day: approx. 10% (50 US$)
until 30 days: approx. 60 % (1500 US $)

Who wants to use the chance transmits cash (US $ or equivalent in other
currency), photo and above-mentioned information on

Code: magic
p.o. box 45
A-3830 Waidhofen/Th
Austria Europe

emails in another language than German are ignored!
-- end of forwarded message --

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."