(fwd) [alt.religion.kibology] Re: The Year 2k Problem

-- forwarded message --
Newsgroups: alt.humor.best-of-usenet
Date: 1 Apr 1998 13:54:05 +0200

Subject: Re: The Year 2k Problem
From: [email protected] (E Teflon Piano)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.kibology

[email protected] (Brian "JARAI" Chase) wrote:

}In article <[email protected]>,
}James "Kibo" Parry <[email protected]> wrote:
}
}>Go read "Fahrenheit 451".  Or else suffer a lifetime of not understanding
}>all off Matt McIrvin's jokes about erasers.
}
}In Laguna Beach there's this bookstore named Fahrenheit 451.  I think
}that's a pretty stupid name for a bookstore.

  Unless its a Chirstian book store.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."