http://VTGinc.com/ebennett/xplat/email.html

This is the wackiest email I've ever gotten in response to the
Cross-Platform Page.  Remember to go to India the next time you need to do
OCR:

--
Eric Bennett, Department of Biochemistry, Cornell University
http://www.pobox.com/~ericb (Follow "About Me" link for my PGP key.)

The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the
fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into
it in the first place. -Douglas Adams

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/humor .