Re: no rom basic system halted

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Michael Lees wrote:

>I get this very same message however I acn't access A: drive to do a
>format.   Any suggestions?

I finally relented and sent him this:

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:09:07 -0500 (EST)
From: [email protected]
To: Michael Lees <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: no rom basic system halted

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Michael Lees wrote:

>I am receiving this same message.   I can't boot to A: drive to do a
>format.  Is there any help suggestions out there?

I don't know; if you had read more carefully, you would have seen that
the post was a forwarded email from somebody else to a humor list.  I
really have no idea about the problem or the solution, but it did take
me a little while to figure out why you were sending me email about it.

I suggest posting to one of the comp. newsgroups; perhaps
comp.os.msdos.misc or comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc could answer your question.

--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected]                "You uudecode it."