Re: M$ Deadly Embrace

From: Dennis Peterson <[email protected]>

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Cornell University

Up until now, it has seemed like the people who might be able to investigate Bill Gates have been more interested in having their picture taken with the richest man in America. And that is clearly changing very quickly now.
- Gerald Jenkins
provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .