Re: Quit complaining about Microsoft, you whiners!

From: [email protected] (tomlinson)

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Cornell University

Microsoft now has the ability to virtually annihilate any competitive product it wants by bringing it into the next version of Windows. There's evidence that they are aggressively seeking to extend that monopoly to the Internet, and policy makers have to be concerned about it.  Congress has to strengthen the antitrust laws from time to time, and this could be one of those times.
- Senator Orrin Hatch, R-Utah
provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .