MS in the news...

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

Rather than attacking Microsoft where it's strongest--its lawyers--[the
group of companies opposing Microsoft] should focus its efforts where
Microsoft is weakest: the complexity of Microsoft's products and the
relatively low payoff they provide in productivity. - Eamonn Sullivan, PC
Week Magazine

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .