[[email protected]: Re: Do you have some neat configuration files?]

-----Forwarded message from Peter Korsten <[email protected]>-----

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:51:22 +0200
From: Peter Korsten <[email protected]>
To: FreeBSD Chat <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Do you have some neat configuration files?

Greg Lehey shared with us:
> On Tue, Sep 09, 1997 at 10:35:17PM +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
> >
> > Does it look like Windows95 as well?  I haven't played with it... I'd
> > be very interested if it did.
>
> Terry, I'm getting a bit worried about you.  Has this NT stuff been
> doing funny things to your brain?

NT doesn't do funny thing with your brain. I use NT. NT is good.
Unix is ungood. Bill is good. I really love Bill.

- Peter

P.S. I bet you didn't know JKH's real name is Emmanuel Goldstein. :)

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
finger [email protected] for PGP public key.