[alt.sysadmin.recovery] QotD

From: Kendall Libby <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Subject: QotD
Date: 05 Sep 1997 13:26:02 -0400

Of all our IRC weenies, the ones from Kuwait ask us the most amusing
questions...

----
From: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TS #16071] * I Send This E-mail To Be Sure And Careful !

HI There !

I Have A Shell Acc From This Company And I Want To Know If I Can Load Many
Script In One Time And In The Same Shell Like :- LiCe , PhoEniX & SunOS

I Want To Give My Shell Account PowerFull With Those Scripts Not All Some Of
It If It Allow Or Not ! PlzZz Tell Me I Am Waitting Ok .. Thanx !

And By The Way .. I Got Script Called BitchX , And I Don't Know If The
Company Allow It On The Company Shell ( I Mean My Shell ) I Want To Know
More About It.. Thanx Again ....

----

K.

FYI, BitchX is an IRC client that runs under X.
provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .