Hypothetical DOJ ruling

Commenting on the lack of business sense among the makers of OSes ahead of
their times (MacOS, AmigaOS, OS/2, Nextstep, etc.),  [email protected]

--
Eric Bennett ( [email protected] ; http://www.pobox.com/~ericb )
Viewers/Converters for common internet file formats at

Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing.
-Robert Benchley

provided.  Archives and instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing
are available from http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~hunt/humor .