ADMIN: Majordomo!

I have switched this list from SmartList to Majordomo.  Majordomo
is a much more complicated piece of software, and I hope that it
is working correctly.

Both digest and non-digest forms of the list are available.  It
should be obvious from this message which form you are receiving.

Otherwise, everything should act much like the old list.

For a WWW-based interface to this list, and any others that I
may host, visit http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo .  This
software is MajorCool.

Thanks for you patience.  Please report any problems to me.
Matt

--
Matthew Hunt <[email protected]> * Think locally, act globally.
finger [email protected] for PGP public key.